Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blessed...

Only two more weeks until our ultrasound appointment! It's worse than waiting for Christmas as a kid! I'm excited about the possibility of finding out if we have a sprout or sproutette but mostly I just want to see a healthy baby. :) It's like a little visit with our baby and so amazing it's hard to be patient. So far so good and I would like to continue on that trend.

People are starting to ask me when I'm due and every morning getting dressed is an adventure. It's like all my clothes were washed and dried on high over night, each day things are a little more snug. I'm getting creative and long tops and stretchies have been my best friend! :)

I love it! I love watching my belly grow and feeling sprout move and knowing that I'm oh so very lucky to get to experience this. I feel blessed. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment